AdWords and Google Ads into BigQuery

Sarah Morgan

Sep 17, 2021, 7:58:29 AM9/17/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

We are currently the AdWords API to get data into BigQuery - which is the standard interface provided. We are finding we are missing some campaigns. This appears to be because this API does not support this campaign type. Google Ads API would allow us to get this data, but this would mean we would need to create a custom integration.

We understand that AdWords is potentially being deprecated soon - what is the plan for there to be a standard interface between Google Ads API and BQ? Are you intending to release this soon and will it include all campaign types?

Many thanks,
Sarah

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 20, 2021, 12:42:01 PM9/20/21
to sa...@xiatech.co.uk, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team mainly assists with AdWords/Ads API specific inquiries. I'd recommend reaching out to Big Query support for more information on their plans related to the AdWords API sunset, which will happen in April 2021.

Please let us know if we can help with any Ads or AdWords API issues.

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Google Logo