How to get google call ads details in google sheet ?

Chetan Gharte

Feb 2, 2023, 5:29:43 AM2/2/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
the problem i am facing is , i am unable to identify the calls source, but somewhere i had read that it is possible to get call detials as soon as call is started in google sheets and then we can verify with client wether he came from google ads, bcz in predefined call report i am unable to get phone numbers of the calls recieved in usa.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 2, 2023, 10:49:35 AM2/2/23
to chetang...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

Please note that this forum channel can only provide assistance to issues/concerns related to the Google Ads API. Could you confirm if you are using Google Ads API? If yes, then you may use call_view report. This report pulls the data for call tracking of call-only ads or call extensions. Let us know if you were looking for, otherwise you may elaborate your concern so that we can provide specific recommendations.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team