"status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT"

Jawad Hassan

Sep 21, 2021, 7:56:56 AM9/21/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hi,

Get this response, when block IP, Please sort out this isssue,

Fatal error
: Uncaught Google\ApiCore\ApiException: { "message": "Request contains an invalid argument.", "code": 3, "status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT", "details": [ { "@type": "google.ads.googleads.v6.errors.googleadsfailure-bin", "data": "<Unknown Binary Data>" }, { "@type": "grpc-status-details-bin", "data": "<Unknown Binary Data>" }, { "@type": "request-id", "data": "3aELUHwcYkjPORjKPsJ1RA" } ] } thrown in /var/www/html/google-ads-php/src/Google/Ads/GoogleAds/Lib/V6/GoogleAdsExceptionTrait.php on line 75

Thanks,
Jawad

Jawad Hassan

Sep 21, 2021, 9:38:38 AM9/21/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 21, 2021, 11:41:26 PM9/21/21
to jawadj...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jawad,

Thank you for posting your concern. Allow me provide my insights to this issue.

It appears that the error occurred because the API version that you are using is v6 and this has been sunset already. With this, you can upgrade to the newest version and try the API requests again.

If the error persists, please provide the complete request and response logs with request ID generated on your end where we can see the error. You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team