Too few elements in the collection

Emma Twomey

Apr 23, 2022, 5:50:53 PM4/23/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

This message -  too few elements in the collection - won't go away even though I have populated all headline and descriptions. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it, please?

Many thanks,
Emma

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:17:23 PM4/24/22
to emmatwom...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Support team.

With regard to your concern, can you further elaborate on what you meant by: "This message -  too few elements in the collection - won't go away even though I have populated all headline and descriptions."? Also, can you share with us a screenshot of the problem you have encountered and the complete API logs (request and response with request-id)?

You can provide it via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,

Google Logo
Darwin