Adwords API TargettingIdeaService Average CPC

cv

Nov 15, 2019, 3:53:30 AM11/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Earlier when requesting Targeting Idea Service we used to receive CPC in USD only.

Now we are receiving CPC in cientCustomerID Currency (Currency set as account preferences).

Is there any update to Average CPC field for TargetingIdeaService?

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 15, 2019, 12:30:22 PM11/15/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that every account has a single currency associated with it. You could retrieve it by calling CustomerService.get in the currencyCode attribute. All monetary values returned in the API calls and reports will be in the account's currency.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOCCQc:ref