Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

nishant bhatnagar

ongelezen,
30 sep 2022, 02:26:3430-09-2022
aan Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Can someone please help how can I delete a user list?

I am not able to find any relevant code to remove a existing user list.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

ongelezen,
30 sep 2022, 05:46:0130-09-2022
aan nish...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nishant,

Thank you for raising your concern.

To answer your question, if you want to remove a user list, you can use the remove UserListOperation of the UserListService.MutateUserLists. If a custom audience is the one that you want to remove, then you can use the remove CustomAudienceOperation of the CustomAudienceService.MutateCustomAudiences.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2evCnY:ref

Daniel Fernández

ongelezen,
30 sep 2022, 07:53:3830-09-2022
aan Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Yes, use "remove" as UserListOperation:

note: I am not a member of Google support team.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten