Product groups - search for item ids

Irina Drozd

May 29, 2023, 4:26:40 PM5/29/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello Google Ads team,

For products and/or listing groups, is there a way to search by the list of item ids in order to see which items are ready to serve?

What would be the sample query in this case if it's possible?

Thanks,
Irina

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 5:09:01 PM6/1/23
to ir...@vantageanalytics.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Irina,

I'm from the Google Ads API team.

If you're trying to retrieve segments.product_title from shopping campaigns, you may check out shopping_performance_view report. You may also filter this report using segments.product_item_id. If this is not what you're looking for, kindly provide some uncropped UI screenshots of the data that you're trying to retrieve via API, via Reply privately to author option, so we can further investigate.

Reference links:

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2luPpl:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

LP AI

Jul 14, 2023, 7:03:21 AM7/14/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Did they send any uncropped screenshots? This is an issue I have seen on multiple threads with no resolution and relates to the Adwords interface when you are in Products -> Products and there are columns with the Item ID, title etc and one column is Product status.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 14, 2023, 7:50:13 AM7/14/23
to le...@autographicinsight.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello LP,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that the product status field is not available in Google Ads API. You may refer to the shopping_performance_view report for the available metrics and segments that can be put in the same SELECT clause as the fields of shopping_performance_view. Also, it appears that product status is supported by the Content API. Please let us know if you would like to get insights from their dedicated team as well.

Reference Links:

Leon Pidgeon | Autographic Insight

Jul 14, 2023, 7:52:00 AM7/14/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Yes I have access to the content api as well so if there is a way to get it from there then that is great. Can they help with that?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 14, 2023, 10:16:03 AM7/14/23
to le...@autographicinsight.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for getting back with us.

With regards to your concern, I can see that the Product statuses are available for Content API, I believe they can provide you more insights about this concern. Thus, I would recommend you to reach out to their team via the forum thread (https://groups.google.com/g/google-content-api-for-shopping).