adding negative keywords to Pmax campaigns

Can Kivanc

Sep 29, 2022, 5:24:15 AM9/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,
Is it possible to add negative keywords to Pmax campaigns via API?

Thanks in advance,
Can

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 29, 2022, 1:22:58 PM9/29/22
to c...@adsbot.co, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Can,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add negative keywords in performance max campaigns. However, if it is indeed possible in the Ads UI, we would request you to provide us screenshot via privately, so that we can raise a feature request in the API. For the campaign criteria on PMAX campaign, you may refer here: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/performance-max/create-campaign-criteria?hl=en

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team