Fatel Error while running Reporting - googleads php lib API (Old API)

cv

May 6, 2020, 10:45:54 AM5/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
HI,

Fatal error: Declaration of Google\AdsApi\AdWords\AdWordsNormalizer::normalize($object, $format = NULL, array $context = Array) must be compatible with Symfony\Component\Serializer\Normalizer\NormalizerInterface::normalize($object, ?string $format = NULL, array $context = Array) in /vendor/googleads/googleads-php-lib/src/Google/AdsApi/AdWords/AdWordsNormalizer.php on line 72

While running campaign performance report.

My AWQL is

"SELECT CampaignId,CampaignName,Impressions,ActiveViewImpressions,Ctr,AverageCpc,Cost,AveragePosition,Conversions,CostPerConversion,ConversionRate,Clicks,ViewThroughConversions,AllConversions FROM CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT Where CampaignStatus IN [ENABLED,PAUSED] DURING 20200401,20200430"

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 6, 2020, 1:13:56 PM5/6/20
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you're encountering an issue with the PHP client library. Could you post your concern here so that our Client Library support team can assist you and take a look at this concern? Let me know if you have further questions about Google Ads/AdWords API.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKSuB:ref