SHOPPING campaign type upgrade available

Focus Nguyễn

Jul 4, 2022, 8:15:19 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi

By information in this blog,
"Users will be able to self-upgrade in the UI starting April 2022" and then an upgraded SSC will be marked as REMOVED status.

By screenshot, all campaigns are PAUSED status and I only have 2 upgrade available campaigns.
Why can not other campaigns upgrade?
Can you explain clearly about it please?

I reported all campaigns with the SHOPPING type. (You can see it in the attachment file.)

Can you share the required to campaign can upgrade available?

ThanksScreen Shot 2022-07-04 at 18.59.39.png
Campaign settings report.pdf

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2022, 9:47:51 PM7/4/22
to cocungk...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for raising your concern to our team.

Since the self-upgrade of the shopping campaign to the performance max campaign is done in the UI, then I would suggest raising your concern to the product team instead via this link. They are more equipped to the issues and concerns related to the UI such as the one you've raised on this forum thread.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team