Cookie-based experiment setup

Stefan Lauren

Sep 30, 2022, 9:09:17 AM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Is it possible to set up a cookie-based experiment using the Experiment Service API?
I couldn't find any options in the Experiment or Experiment Arms. And not even in the schedule operation.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 30, 2022, 3:44:52 PM9/30/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

The Experiment's type attribute does not appear to include support for a cookie based option. That said, I would recommend that you reach out to the Google Ads Product Support team, via this link, to confirm whether such a feature is already supported on their end.

In the event that it is, you may send over to our team the UI screenshot displaying the said feature, as well as your use case, so our team can create a feature request, subject for review, for its support in the API.

If your screenshot will contain your user / account information, you may send the details via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team