Basic API Access Request Status

Zoli Varga

Jul 2, 2024, 2:58:41 PMJul 2
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I requested Basic API access, and i never got any confirmation, status, grant or refuse email or anything. There is no option anywhere in my manager account to check what is going on. Can somebody tell me how to get this simple access? I need this only to post enhanced conversion data for  my client's webstore. Nothing else.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 2, 2024, 4:00:32 PMJul 2
to ads-api-compl...@google.com, zolta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you have submitted the form for API access of developer token. Since the access requests are handled by the Google Ads API Compliance team, we are transferring the case to the Ads API Compliance team. Can you kindly provide the following information for the compliance team to further assist you with your concern:
  • Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID
  • Case ID generated from the compliance team in the format 0-0###########0 (if there is any generated)
@Compliance team, please confirm if you are able to assist in the below access request.

  • Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID : Requested
  • Case ID : Requested
  • Access type : Basic access
Do reach out to the Google Ads API support team, for any queries related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJXyv:ref" (ADR-00244940)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!

Zoli Varga

Jul 2, 2024, 4:09:25 PMJul 2
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Thank you for your response, i did reached out to compliance team also by filled out form online, which indicated that a ticket got open, but also there were no response on that at all yet.
My Google Ads Manager id: 741-061-7064
So this is the only thing i can tell, i have nothing else, case id or anything.

Thank you.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 2, 2024, 4:24:11 PMJul 2
to zolta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Kindly note that this support channel specializes in Google Ads API related concerns and technical implementations only. However, as it appears that your issue is more related to the basic access with the Google Ads API, I would suggest you to reach out to the Google Ads Compliance team as they are better equipped to assist you on this.

Zoli Varga

Jul 2, 2024, 6:30:02 PMJul 2
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I did reached out, without any success. There is no response form any requests of mine. This is getting frustrating. After i requested the Basic Access, i waited for a good 6-7 days, then i filled out another request, no confirmation of any kind on anything. I checked on the quick help and found you responses on other people very similar problems, and i do went ahead and filled out  the Google Ads Compliance team form, where i wrote everything, including my manager ID also the google ads customer id which company i'm doing the work. There were only a screen response on the submission on that  form, which indicated that i "opened a ticket" however there were no any case number, neither confirmation email or anything else.

Why this needs to be so complicated, and why you guys "advisors" pointing to each other without giving any specific answer on a simple question?
Originally on the Basic Access Request form said that it should take bout 1-3 days, now i'm over almost 10 and there is not a single indication that i did anything. My customer asking me daily why is a simple project takes weeks to finish and i can not give an answer.

I would like to get a bit more helpful response.

Zoli Varga

Jul 3, 2024, 8:08:31 PMJul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi again,

It seems like this channel is started to slow down too? Can i get any kind of answer on my question?