How to get top of page bid low range - high range estimates?

Erman HAVUÇ

Apr 27, 2020, 8:39:12 AM4/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi there,

I'm using TargetingIdeaSelector from TargetingIdeaService in Adwords API for getting keywords based on URL and I want to also get top of page bid estimates as provided in Google Ads - Keywords Plan UI. In my understanding, TargetingIdeaSelector does not provide these fields. I searched for other services already but I couldn't find anything related to these fields.

How can I get top of page bid low range and high range values?

62d36bf3-a54a-4422-8cfc-89d0c3e3b094.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 27, 2020, 2:10:20 PM4/27/20
to erman...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erman,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this metric is not currently available in the API. You can keep an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UaSSuz:ref

Vijaysinh Parmar

Apr 23, 2023, 3:41:07 PM4/23/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Is this  top of page bid (high/low) range metric available now?

Could you please confirm?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 24, 2023, 5:55:59 AM4/24/23
to er.parm...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to our team.

Regarding your concern, can you confirm if you are referring to low_top_of_page_bid_micros and high_top_of_page_bid_micros fields? If so, then I would suggest referring to our Keyword Ideas guide for more information about this.

Let us know if this is what you are looking for.

Links included in this email:
Regards,
Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UaSSuz:ref

Vijaysinh Parmar

Apr 24, 2023, 8:00:53 AM4/24/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for this data high_top_of_page_bid_micros , Can you help me to get these stats of particular keywords?

I don't see any option to get stats for keywords only, I am not looking for keywords ideas but looking for stats for which keywords I pass to the API.

PFA Screenshot.

Please help.

keywordPlanStats.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 24, 2023, 11:54:21 AM4/24/23
to er.parm...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for getting back with us.

With regards to your concern, you may refer to this Generate Historical Metrics sample code to get the Top of page bid high range (80th percentile) in micros for the keyword.

Under the “// Top of page bid high range (80th percentile) in micros for the keyword.” comment you may see the sample code to print or generate the high_top_of_page_bid_micros.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for, your response is highly appreciated.

Links included in this email: