Got 1 for parental_status.type from parental status report

Bing Bu

Aug 10, 2022, 10:56:09 AM8/10/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

From the parental status report, I got 1, 300, 301 for parental status.
Based on the Codes and Formats, the status could be 300, 301, 302.
I wonder if this is a bug, or we use 1 instead of 302 from now on.

Bing

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 10, 2022, 3:32:42 PM8/10/22
to xueb...@strikesocial.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bing,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

For us to investigate further issues on the parental status report, could you provide the complete logs when you pulled the report and you received 1, 300, 301 for parental status in your API response, so that my team can check better? That said, could you please provide us with the complete request and response logs with request ID generated? For the client library, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex .NET) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You may provide the complete logs to our team via reply privately to author option.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team