Jessie

May 28, 2019, 12:11:02 AM5/28/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I'm currently doing migration of AdWords api to GoogleAds api. Using the library below, I'm able to refresh the token with a single method.

import com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential;

// Create object
GoogleCredential.Builder credentialBuilder = new GoogleCredential.Builder().setJsonFactory(JSON_FACTORY).setTransport(HTTP_TRANSPORT).setClientSecrets("CLIENT_ID", "CLIENT_sECRET");

// Refresh token using the method
credential.refreshToken()

// Obtain Access Token and refresh token
credential.getAccessToken()
credential.getRefreshToken()

How can I implement the above code using the library below.

import com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential;
import com.google.api.ads.common.lib.auth.GoogleClientSecretsBuilder;

Thanks,
Jessie

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 28, 2019, 2:31:01 AM5/28/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jessie,

Your concern appears to be related to the Python client library. That said, I would suggest you open your concern to the Python GitHub Issue Tracker as the client library owners are better equipped in answering your concerns.

Regards,
Dannison
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAqnvp:ref