Development Issue

Andrew Weilbacher

Sep 20, 2021, 4:58:34 PM9/20/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I'm having an issue where I am trying to push offline revenue data back into Google Ads from the original glid connected to the original conversion. The problem is that the revenue data isn't matching this offline data. When looking at my console, it's giving me the response of "success", but there's no data in GA. Any thoughts?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 21, 2021, 1:26:15 AM9/21/21
to a...@adleverage.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you are using the AdWords / Google Ads API when uploading your conversions, you may provide our team with the following details :
  • complete SOAP request and response logs and requestId if using the AdWords API, generated when you uploaded the conversions
  • complete request and response logs, and the request-id if using the Google Ads API, generated when you uploaded the conversions
  • complete screenshot of the Google Ads UI view you are referring to
In addition, could you also confirm if you are using the impression date of the click when tracking uploaded conversions in the APIs' or UI's reports? I asked because in this Google Ads API guide, it says :

"Uploaded conversions will be reflected in reports for the impression date of the original click, not the date of the upload request or the date of the conversion_date_time of the ClickConversion"

For the requested details, you may then send these via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team