Printing words next to forecasted CPC

DSMA

Aug 12, 2022, 9:19:58 AM8/12/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am very new to the API and I have a begginer's question. I have been through the steps to be able to generate forecasts for CPC on words as described on the documentation.
However I would like to print the word or the string related to the CPC next to the forecasted CPC and I am not sure how to retrieve the value with the keyword ID.

This is the output I am getting now:
"""
#2 Keyword ID: customers/1071190592/keywordPlanKeywords/992489408274
Estimated daily clicks: 398.86
Estimated daily impressions: 13350.90
Estimated average cpc: 972763.00

"""
Is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks a lot,
Have a good day

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 12, 2022, 10:42:00 AM8/12/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Would substituting for the word 'keywordPlanKeywords' the word  'keywordPlanAdGroupKeywords' in all the returned resource names help? I can guess that you may want to use the keyword_plan_ad_group_keyword resource. To diagnose with certainty, could you send us a 'DEBUG' log level request and response log of raw API communications that brings to this returned resource name?

The request and response appears similar to the JSON Mappings in our REST documentation with additional headers and information such as request Id. Here are logging instructions for our Java.NETPHPPythonRuby and Perl Ads API Client Libraries.

If you are using our REST interface then the full multi line curl command line is a request log and adding curl command line option '-i' will also generate a response log.

You may send the requested information via "Reply to author" or via googleadsa...@google.com with a link to this forum post added to the new thread.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh