No response to basic API access application for more than 2 weeks

Hai Byte

May 27, 2024, 12:41:39 AMMay 27
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I submitted an application for basic Google Ads API access more than 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I thought these applications were supposed to be processed within a few days but I was clearly wrong. This delay is already impacting our product launch schedule.

I have already reached out to Ads Compliance team twice through this form, but they also have not responded: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/contact/contact_ads_api

As all the channels I'm officially supposed to reach out to for help have been unresponsive, this group is the final place I can think of to ask for help. Please help me get this mess sorted out - as it is, I have no idea what's my application status and whether it will ever be processed.

Manager ID: 984-665-8370
Case ID: I have not received a case ID from my application. This might be a case ID for my latest Ads Compliance contact form submission (copied it from the URL after form submission: 10012444096437264495-AP)

I hope someone here can help.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 27, 2024, 1:30:04 AMMay 27
to haibyte....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Kindly note that the concerns related to access requests are out of scope for the Google Ads API support team as our team specializes in Google Ads API related concerns and technical implementations only. I would suggest you reach out to the Ads Compliance team by using this form link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ649:ref" (ADR-00236585)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team