Add / Remove multiple users from accessing Adwords

Ajay Tripathi

Jul 31, 2020, 3:33:27 AM7/31/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have two questions related to User Management in Adwords

1. I have 1000's of users in my Adwords account, and I need to remove many of them. Is there any way this can be done through API?

2. Also is there any option on Adwords Dashboard to remove multiple users at one go, rather than editing each one of them.

Regards,
Ajay Tripathi

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 31, 2020, 12:27:30 PM7/31/20
to ajaytri...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you have two questions. You'll find my answer to them below.

1. Unfortunately this feature is currently not available in AdWords API. I'd like to thank you for submitting this feature request. Our top priority right now is to get the new Google Ads API ready for general availability. As such, we aren't planning on adding enhancements to the AdWords API, but we will continue to fully support it, and address any bugs as they are found. For more information on the state of the Google Ads API, please read the blog post at https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2020/05/update-on-google-ads-api-beta.html.

2. For this, could I ask you to reach out to the product support team, as they handle all issues and concerns regarding the AdWords Dashboard/UI and would be better equipped to assist you with this query.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22aYpx:ref