language removed ?

Samir Sabri

May 18, 2022, 9:55:57 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello

In the geo-targeting changes listing, we started to see under Change column:

1 language removed
English

But can you please advice us about that change ? we only update geo locations, not campaign language.

Looking forward hearing form you,

Samir

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 4:01:00 AM5/19/22
to as3...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samir,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API team.

Moving forward, so our team can investigate and give guidance accordingly, could you provide the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end and a screenshot of the Google Ads UI showing this 'change'?

You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Carmela
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YbV5D:ref

eftikhar emad

May 29, 2022, 6:10:12 AM5/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

this is solved since we were try to update geo targeting with criterionId = 1000 which is a language resource

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 30, 2022, 4:34:29 AM5/30/22
to eeabu...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eftikhar,

Thank you for the updates.

We're glad that you were able to find the information related to the behavior you observed. If you have additional questions regarding the topic being discussed in this thread, feel free to send those over to our team and we would be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Heidi