AdGroupFeedService produces InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR

Paris Theofanidis

Apr 10, 2017, 12:40:02 PM4/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm getting the following API error
Exception 'Google\AdsApi\AdWords\v201702\cm\ApiException' with message '[InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro]'

<requestId>00054cd26769c3880a37624e25050c1d</requestId>

The is caused when I use the following selector
/** @var FeedService $service */
$service = $this->getService(AdGroupFeedService::class);

$selector = new Selector();
$selector
->setFields(['FeedId', 'AdGroupId', 'MatchingFunction', 'Status'])
->setPredicates([
new Predicate('FeedId', PredicateOperator::IN, [$feedId]),
new Predicate('PlaceholderTypes', PredicateOperator::EQUALS,
[PlaceholderSitelinks::TYPE_ID, PlaceholderCustomizers::TYPE_ID]),
])
->setPaging(new Paging(0, self::PAGE_SZ));

PlaceholderSitelinks::TYPE_ID is 1 (sitelinks)
PlaceholderCustomizers::TYPE_ID is 10 (ad customizers)

I'm running this against the sandbox for the
FeedId = 36660283

which is feed in account
AccountId = 608-661-6078

Is it data related bug or something else?
My concern is, will I face similar issues on production AdWords accounts or I can ignore it assuming it's some data corruption issue that you guys can take care off?

Paris Theofanidis

Apr 10, 2017, 12:56:06 PM4/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
I think I got it.
I removed the AdCustomizers from the selector and it now works.
These are the issues that were causing it
1. EQUALS I was passing 2 types (long day, sorry)
2. AdGroupFeedService does not accept IN operator for the types predicate, so, one type per request.

Please consider it resolved from my side.