Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Eric Beecher

no leída,
17 may 2022, 14:48:3217/5/22
a Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I am trying to create an asset group through the batch job endpoint (because it can't be created through the mutate endpoint) I have created a batch job, then attached the asset_group_asset operations as well in order to create the asset group.

When I run the batch job it is stuck in the running status, with none of the operations done. It has been multiple days since I started the job so I know it is not a time issue.

Does anyone have any similar problems with creating asset groups?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

no leída,
17 may 2022, 15:33:2717/5/22
a er...@ninthroot.com,adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

To investigate the issue further, could you please provide the complete request and response logs, with the request-id? If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You can provide it via Reply privately to author option.  If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Nirmita
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2atfMg:ref

Eric Beecher

no leída,
17 may 2022, 16:02:1417/5/22
a Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Just replied to Author with my requests

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

no leída,
18 may 2022, 14:49:4518/5/22
a er...@ninthroot.com,adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Thank you for reaching out.

There were general issues with Batch Jobs that were resolved on May 11th. I have raised this once more to our team and is currently being investigated. We'll reach back to you once we have more information.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

no leída,
22 may 2022, 23:57:5422/5/22
a adwor...@googlegroups.com,er...@ninthroot.com

Hi Eric,

I am also a member of the Google Ads API team and let me provide support to your concern.

Could you provide the batch Job ID in addition to our investigation to your concern?

Regards,

Google Logo
Darwin
Google Ads API Team