The Standard Access request urgent

Paulo Silva

Mar 6, 2024, 6:39:13 AMMar 6
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello. We have our application stopped for sales as we do not have standard access as we have received many customers in the last few days. Could you please prioritize? My MCC is 573-769-7662

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Mar 6, 2024, 6:41:35 AMMar 6
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

By reviewing your query, I understand that your concern is regarding the Google Ads API developer token.

To apply for a standard access level developer token, I would recommend you to fill out the standard access application form. You may check this documentation on standard access for more information. Once you fill the standard access application form, the compliance team will send you an email regarding your application.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rziWj:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Paulo Silva

Jun 17, 2024, 1:54:11 PMJun 17
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

We are really frustrated. We have already filled out this form twice, and honestly, it's hard not to feel disheartened. We've noticed that others on this forum receive immediate support by simply providing their MCC, while we are being told to fill out the form again, for the third time.

I don't want to believe that there is any kind of prejudice involved, but it's hard not to notice that those who seem to receive quicker assistance are Americans and Europeans. As Latinos, we are not asking for special treatment, just equality. It is painful to feel like we are being treated differently. Please help us resolve this situation with the same consideration and speed that is offered to others.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 4:50:45 PMJun 17
to pa...@extractify.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

From the earlier conversations, it appears that the compliance team has proceeded with your access request in the ticket 3-5890000036293. Could you please confirm if this concern is related to the mentioned ticket.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rziWj:ref" (ADR-00226179)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!

Paulo Silva

Jul 3, 2024, 8:08:29 PM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
some news?