RE: How to collect data of more than 20 accounts - "Your Google Account can only access up to 20 Google Ads accounts at a time"

Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 12, 2020, 4:46:15 PM3/12/20
to vivien...@artefact.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vivien,

Thank you for reaching out. You can definitely get the data of more than 20 accounts/subAccounts/managerAccounts. Please take a look at this article on the maximum account limit for manager accounts. If you are referring to the maximum number of pending manager account invitations in the same hierarchy, it would be 20 which is listed here. If you still have concerns, please elaborate the question and specify your situation for me to further help you.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXUtck:ref
Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 13, 2020, 4:19:55 PM3/13/20
to vivien...@artefact.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vivien,

Thank you for reaching out again. This is actually a product related issue instead of the Adwords API/Google Ads API related issue. Please log into your manager account and navigate to the ? -> Get help on the top right corner and contact the product team about the limit and possible extension on the maximum number of Google Ads accounts your account can access. Please let me know if you do have any Adwords API/Google Ads API related questions.