unable to get target keywords idea

Steve Davis

Dec 1, 2019, 10:47:42 AM12/1/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have created oAuth credentials as well as testing account in google adwards api and successfully configured google-ads.yaml file withh all required thing like client  id, developer toke secret and other things now I am trying to generate target keywords using adward api but unable to execute it. I am attaching screen shots of my code (" all code is written in Python programming language  ")

Screenshot from 2019-12-01 21-12-28.png
Screenshot from 2019-12-01 21-17-02.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 2, 2019, 4:06:00 PM12/2/19
to harow...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide the complete detailed SOAP request and response logs via reply privately to author so that I can investigate the issue further? See here for information on how to enable logging.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UODaEO:ref