PlacesLocationFeedData.BusinessIdentifier

FW API

Sep 7, 2021, 9:50:15 AMSep 7
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi.

In the old adwords api there was a field businessAccountIdentifier on the PlacesLocationFeedData object. It signified the ID of the My Business Account that is used populating the feed.

In the current documentation such a field is not listed.

Is there a way to get it?

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 9, 2021, 1:23:34 AMSep 9
to api.fw...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for raising your concern.

To get the information of business account ID, you can use the FeedService.GetFeed as it will return places_location_feed_data object which include the business_account_id field for the information that you are looking for.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NS1Ox:ref

FW API

Sep 15, 2021, 5:46:05 AMSep 15
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello.

I tried that and it worked. But it blew the 1000 Get / day limit. We have 2052 accounts with my business data in actual use. Even if we only refresh those once per day that approach is not feasible. I'm a bit beyond concern now, as we believed in the announcement that the new api would be feature complete compared to the old and belived that we could refactor our code piece by piece without changes for our customers.

What can we do?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 15, 2021, 11:45:27 PMSep 15
to api.fw...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Please note that the limits on Get requests do not vary by access level; all developer tokens, including those with Standard Access, are limited to 1,000 get requests per day. With that, you may want to make use of Search requests as these requests are only subject to daily operation limits (depending on the access level).

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios