Not able to get campaigns from the test ads account

Divya Nagpal

Sep 15, 2021, 9:05:23 AMSep 15
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I am using Google Ads API in laravel and able to successfully make a connection between the client and the app with the Client ID, Secret and developer token using the API flow.

But when I am using the library for fetching the campaigns it is not giving any result and not even any error. I am able to fetch the account details using the library but not the campaign details. Why so?

I have used the library example in Postman just to test my request whether it is correct or not, then in the response it is giving:
{
    "fieldMask": "campaign.id,campaign.name"
}

Please help me to solve out from this issue. Thanks in Advance!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 16, 2021, 1:27:02 AMSep 16
to divya.n...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Divya,

Thanks for posting your concern to us.

For our team to check better, could you provide us with the complete request and response logs with the request-id generated when fetching the campaigns?

If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link.

Alternatively, for REST interface requests, you can enable logging via the curl command by using the -i flag. This will cause the tool to include the HTTP response headers in the output.

You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar