AdWords API didnot return localtion name of locationId=9104077

任Robin

Sep 16, 2021, 6:01:58 AM9/16/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

In AdWords API, we coundn't get the location name of id=9104077. We noticed that CSV of Geotargets have been updated to v2021-09-13, it includes this location name. Please take a look why can't we get it by api.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 11:14:04 AM9/17/21
to rxb.w...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robin,

When modifying LookupLocation.java like this:
Selector selector = new SelectorBuilder()
    .fields(
        "Id",
        "LocationName",
        "CanonicalName",
        "DisplayType",
        "ParentLocations",
        "Reach",
        "TargetingStatus")
    // Location names must match exactly, only EQUALS and IN are supported.
    .in("Id", "9104077")
    // Set the locale of the returned location names.
    .equals("Locale", "en")
    .build();
it returned  "location 'Ladakh (9104077)' of type 'Territory' with parent locations 'India (Country)' and reach 699000 (ACTIVE)". Feel free to get back to me.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Google Ads API Team