Audience in Google Ads version 13

Tung Le

May 23, 2023, 5:09:58 AM5/23/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi team

I am confused about lookback_window_days in FlexibleRuleUserList and membershipLifeSpan of UserList.
And media screen is displaying "in the past 30 days" for create and update userlist. This is lookback_window_days or membershipLifeSpan?
Could you explain the definition of two things.
Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 24, 2023, 9:10:58 AM5/24/23
to tun...@dac-datatech.vn, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Team.

Please refer to these API documentation links for the description/definition for the following fields:

Let us know if you have any questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lKkVD:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Tung Le

May 25, 2023, 2:08:14 AM5/25/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
So lookback_window_days and membershipLifeSpan is the same value? In the media screen, I dont see membershipLifeSpan so this field is not used?
Or which field is not used for "web page visit" audiences? lookback_window_days or membershipLifeSpan

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 29, 2023, 4:55:05 AM5/29/23
to tun...@dac-datatech.vn, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tung ,

Thank you for the reply.

For our team to provide you with appropriate answers, could you please provide us first with the media screen you are referring to? Is it showing in the Google Ads UI? If yes, could you provide it to us without cropping, including its CID?

You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Tung Le

May 30, 2023, 9:28:07 PM5/30/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi team.
This is response when I get user from media
user_list {
  resource_name: "customers/{customer_id}/userLists/{userList_id}"
  membership_status: OPEN
  size_range_for_display: LESS_THAN_FIVE_HUNDRED
  size_range_for_search: LESS_THAN_FIVE_HUNDRED
  type: RULE_BASED
  access_reason: OWNED
  account_user_list_status: ENABLED
  rule_based_user_list {
    prepopulation_status: FINISHED
    flexible_rule_user_list {
      inclusive_rule_operator: AND
      inclusive_operands {
        rule {
          rule_item_groups {
            rule_items {
              string_rule_item {
                operator: CONTAINS
                value: "https://google.com"
              }
              name: "url1"
            }
          }
        }
        lookback_window_days: 100
      }
      inclusive_operands {
        rule {
          rule_item_groups {
            rule_items {
              string_rule_item {
                operator: CONTAINS
                value: "https://google.com"
              }
              name: "url1"
            }
          }
        }
        lookback_window_days: 50
      }
    }
  }
  id: 8007116279
  read_only: false
  name: "test_account"
  integration_code: "tp=FLEXIBLE_WEBSITE_VISITORS"
  membership_life_span: 540
  size_for_display: 0
  size_for_search: 0
  eligible_for_search: true
  eligible_for_display: true
}
And this is media screen
Untitled.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 2, 2023, 3:27:21 AM6/2/23
to tun...@dac-datatech.vn, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us.

As mentioned previously in our email, can please share with us the Google Ads UI screenshot (without cropping with CID shown) of the data you are trying to retrieve via API? Please also share to us the complete API logs (request and response with request-id and request header) generated on your end? This is so we can check on our end as well and investigate further. You can provide it via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Reference links included in this email: