How to get All Ads Details

cv

Jul 16, 2019, 6:57:28 AM7/16/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

How I can get the All types of Ads using Ads API beta.

I am getting issue while doing to get ResponsiveSearchAds.

Please let me know how I can get ResponsiveSearchAd headlines, Descriptions, path1 and path2

cv

Jul 16, 2019, 7:17:21 AM7/16/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I mean in Adwords API we used to get this info against the Headlines and descriptions but in new Ads API only text is returning.

{
"assetText":"Professional cators & Installers. Attractive Styles.",
"assetId":123456789,
"assetPerformanceLabel":"PENDING",
"assetApprovalStatus":"UNDER_REVIEW"
}

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 16, 2019, 1:38:05 PM7/16/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chirag,

Through the Google Ads API, you will be able to pull the Responsive Search Ads using the fields below:

ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.descriptions
ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.headlines
ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.path1
ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.path2

Could you please give this a try and let us know if you have any concerns?

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001U8LgSu:ref

cv

Jul 17, 2019, 3:14:31 AM7/17/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Bharani,

I was ablr to get the headline descriptions etc..  But my original question is I was not able to get the details which Adwords API is providing under the headline and description json string.

The details not coming with new Ads API is

"assetId"
"assetPerformanceLabel"
"assetApprovalStatus"

I can only get the "assetText" under new Ads API.

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 17, 2019, 12:07:56 PM7/17/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

You may use the below query to pull these details:

SELECT
     ad_group_ad_asset_view.performance_label,
     asset.id,
     ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.descriptions,
     ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.headlines,
     ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.path1,
     ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.path2
FROM
    ad_group_ad_asset_view
LIMIT
    100

Please give this a try and let us know if you have any issues. The assetApprovalStatus data is not yet available through the API. Please keep an eye on our blog for more details.