Questions about CustomerExtensionSetting

lin joinf

Oct 19, 2021, 4:40:55 AM10/19/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello
team,
I have a question on my side. I used CustomerExtensionSetting when I added the additional information at the account level, but Google API reported an error.
Shouldn't the device property of the CustomerExtensionSetting be optional in the Google API ?
Thanks微信图片_20211019163939.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 19, 2021, 11:53:36 PM10/19/21
to redn...@tom.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

So our team can better check on this, can you share to us the complete API logs (request and response with request-id)? In the Google Ads API, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link

Please send the requested details via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKloL:ref
Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 24, 2021, 11:27:23 PM10/24/21
to redn...@tom.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Can you share to us the complete API logs (request and response with request-id) in text format instead of an image? In addition, can you try making a get/search request confirming if that feed is indeed existing?

Please send the requested details via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

As an aside, I will be removing your recent response as it contains your image logs.

Regards,