Upload CRM data to GA4

Oded

May 22, 2023, 9:03:16 AM5/22/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,
Is there a way to upload CRM first-party data to GA4 using API?

Thanks,
Oded

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 23, 2023, 12:55:54 PM5/23/23
to oded...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Oded,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Team. I hope you are doing well today.

In relation to this, before we can provide an accurate answer to your query, would you be able to confirm if you are trying to use Google Ads API to upload data to Google Analytics? Or is it more related to using GA4 API to upload to GA4 UI platform? If it is the former, can you please share to us a screenshot of the data you want to upload through Google Ads API so we can have better illustration on your use case?

Have a great day.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lKLgW:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Oded

May 29, 2023, 9:13:25 AM5/29/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,
Thank you for your feedback,
It's more related to using GA4 API to upload to the GA4 platform,
The CRM data contain emails and purchase data, So I'll be able to share it with Google Ads (as conversions and audiences)

Thanks,
Oded

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 2:50:26 AM6/1/23
to oded...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oded,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Since this is more on GA4 API, then we would recommend reaching out to Google Analytics API support team (via this link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/data/v1/help) instead for further assistance.