Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Get requests' ?

jia Jimmy

Nov 20, 2019, 6:13:59 AM11/20/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,

When I try to get customers under my user, I got error like below:

Request made: ClientCustomerId: None, Host: googleads.googleapis.com:443, Method: /google.ads.googleads.v2.services.CustomerService/GetCustomer, RequestId: None, IsFault: True, FaultMessage: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Get requests' and limit 'Get requests per minute' of service 'googleads.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:xxxxxx'.

Could you please tell me when the limitition reached? And how can I avoid it?