Problem about currency calculation

KAI LIU

May 17, 2022, 4:16:06 AM5/17/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thanks for your reply.
However I see in the report of Google Ads Web different currencies can be calculated as ‘USD’. So I wonder if Google Ads API has the corresponding configuration to achieve this function which can help us calculate the total cost conveniently.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 17, 2022, 11:46:27 AM5/17/22
to lk1993...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

I can see that you’ve created a duplicate forum thread for the same concern. You may avoid creating duplicate threads for the same issue as to proper issue tracking.

Moving forward to your concern, kindly note that Google Ads API can only be a conduit to what is available in the Ads UI. For us to provide specific recommendations to your query, could you provide more details or screenshots for the Google Ads UI report you’re referring to for fetching currency, so that we can check configurations with the API if it's achievable? For sensitive details, kindly use the Reply privately to author option to send to us.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team