Migration from V201806 to V2019

Sean Zusi

Nov 21, 2019, 7:08:39 PM11/21/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,  I am in the process of moving over to the newest 2019 version of the Adwords API. I have downloaded all the files and updated my adsapi_php.ini file with all the proper information, but when trying to run an example report, nothing is being returned. Are there other steps I need to take to migrate to this newer version of adwords? Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 22, 2019, 2:21:56 PM11/22/19
to sean...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Sean,

Thank you for writing to us. Please follow the steps in the upgrading file to migrate from the old ads PHP client library to the new one. If you have already followed this guide and still having trouble making the API request calls, could you please share the complete request and response logs along with the client customer id for me to investigate this further on my end? Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOD1Tb:ref