Missing values for metrics.search_click_share in the Shopping Report

Mahdi Rabbani

Sep 30, 2022, 4:07:40 AM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am currently experiencing missing values for all click-shares within the Shopping Report in the new Google Ads Api. I am retrieving the data through the Google Ads Data Transfer within BigQuery. We wan't to extract click-shares on an product_item_id-level (offer-id). However, we get 0 values across all products on all dates - What can we do? Using the UI we are able to get the values. The tablle within the BigQuery transfer is called ShoppingProductStats_Id and is from the shopping_performance_view in the API