AdWords API Quota / Usage Dashboard

Serge

Jan 20, 2020, 5:02:13 AM1/20/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi everyone,

I remember being able to check my project's AdWords API quotas and usage in late 2018 - early 2019.
However currently I cannot find any dashboard showing that.

If I recall correctly, it was available in https://console.developers.google.com/ with the following link pattern:
https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/[AdWods API link]/quotas?project=[my project]

Now I can see many different quotas but not the Google AdWords API one:

I remember having a Basic account (limited by 10,000 operations / day) and wishing to upgrade to Standard (the Google account is different from the one I am posting), but I don't remember if I was able to finally upgrade it, and I can no longer check my API usage.

How can I currently check my Google AdWords API quota and daily usage (number of operations/calls)?

Thanks in advance!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 21, 2020, 4:29:17 PM1/21/20
to serge.n...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Serge,

Thank you for reaching out. The API quota and usage is visible on the developer console (Google Ads API console) if the Google Ads API is enabled for your project. Could you please verify this on your end using this guide to check if the API is enabled? You can also use your app's activity logs to get an estimate of your AdWords API usage. For your concern related to whether your account has basic or standard access, you could verify this on your end by navigating to Tools & Settings > API Center while logged in as manager. If you are having any difficulty, please share the MCC Id for me to take a look and assist you further.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001USwqPB:ref