AdWords API - campaign data comparison

Alex Mansour

Jul 11, 2020, 11:37:58 AM7/11/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hey,

Using which endpoint or service we can fetch the campaign performance data but by comparing between two periods like what we can do in the Google Ads UI? (See the attached screenshot from the Ads UI)

We have tried to use the ReportDownloader but it seems to only return data within 1 date range and no way to provide two date ranges (current, previous).

Thanks.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 13, 2020, 1:43:47 PM7/13/20
to alex.m...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern, unfortunately it is not possible to compare data between two periods via API. We have created a feature request for this so I would recommend keeping an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21l0cY:ref