How can an account revoke access to an OAuth'ed user?

Oliver

Sep 11, 2012, 8:39:07 AM9/11/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I have an adwords account and I signed up to a tool that uses OAuth to connect to my account.

However, I don't see this tool listed in the 'My Account' -> 'Account Access' list of users.  There are other users and account managers listed as having access but not this tool.  This is the only tool that I allowed access to using OAuth (instead of manual request).

I don't want to grant access anymore to this tool.  How do I revoke its access?

Oliver

Ewan Heming

Sep 11, 2012, 11:18:10 AM9/11/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver,

oAuth access to a Google account isn't managed through AdWords directly; you need to go to the security section of your main account settings, then click the Edit button next to "Authorizing applications and sites".

Regards,

Ewan

Oliver

Sep 11, 2012, 1:13:32 PM9/11/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ewan!

Darren E. Squires

Jan 28, 2014, 11:11:53 AM1/28/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Ewan,

I have a client that we allowed API access to a third party service (Wordstream).  I am not seeing them in Security>Account Permissions>View All is there somewhere else that I might be able to manage API access to a Adwords account?

Has the management of API access for Adwords account changed/moved?

Sincerely,

Darren

Danial Klimkin

Jan 28, 2014, 12:40:47 PM1/28/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

Please make sure you are logged in under exactly the same account you granted permissions with.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Darren E. Squires

Jan 28, 2014, 1:00:29 PM1/28/14
to adwordsapiad...@google.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Danial,

It worked.  I see the access now.  Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,

Darren E. Squires, MBA, PMP
Director of Digital Strategy

(214) 699-8890 (direct)
(817) 796-1347 (fax)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.