Top of Page Bid(low range),Top of Page Bid(High range) keyword planner not in API

vaibhav kumar

Jul 4, 2019, 6:58:16 AM7/4/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi ,

I am trying to get  Ad Impression Share,Top of Page Bid(low range),Top of Page Bid(High range)  fields present in keyword planner  via API i have tried TargetingIdeaSelector but it has only

selector.setRequestedAttributeTypes(new AttributeType[] {

AttributeType.KEYWORD_TEXT,

AttributeType.SEARCH_VOLUME,

AttributeType.AVERAGE_CPC,

AttributeType.COMPETITION,

AttributeType.CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES});

These fields any suggestion on how to get the Ad Impression Share,Top of Page Bid(low range),Top of Page Bid(High range) fields Via adwords API also to check if a keyword is present in an account should i use keyword performance or AWQL to check for its account status.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 5, 2019, 6:34:53 AM7/5/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vaibhav,

The fields you are looking for are currently not supported or available via the TargetingIdeaService. You may continue to follow our blog for updates.

Best regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCb3Tw:ref

Stela

May 5, 2020, 5:17:31 PM5/5/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello , it is possible now to access Top of page bid (high range) using GenerateKeywordIdeas . I can access : keywordIdeaMetrics: avgMonthlySearches, competition and don't know how to access high range.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 6, 2020, 9:54:39 AM5/6/20
to stel...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stela,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this metric is not available in the API. You can only retrieve the values listed here. Please keep an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

Regards,
Mitchell

Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKLLd:ref