Audience remarketing : Upload customer list using Python - Need to know how to add additional Fields

TR RX

Jan 29, 2020, 11:51:08 AM1/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I was developing a PYTHON application to upload CRM list to googleads API.

The use-case we have here is that some customers we have has more than 1 email and more than 1 phone.

The sample python code given in the documentation has "only one email". AND it has NO reference to "phone" in the "addressInfo" dictionary.

Question:

How can I see what other fields are accepted in this "addressInfo" dictionary AND is there a way to upload multiple emails for a customer in one record through Python application?

Documentation on list upload:
This document says it allows multiple emails per customer , BUT , I would like to know how to achieve it through Python application.

Sample Python code:

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 31, 2020, 5:08:39 PM1/31/20
to prakash...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. You can see the fields accepted by addressInfo here. See here for additional information on UserLists.

In terms of your other concern, my colleague Nikisha has already addressed this in another thread that you have opened.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001USx4jM:ref