Creating new billing setup

Vítor Brito

Jun 12, 2020, 2:58:46 PM6/12/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hey there,

I'm trying to create a new billing setup for a managed account and I'm having some trouble.

So far I've managed to piece together the parts necessary to create de payments profile info, inject that into the billing settup alone with the start time set as now.

However, when I set a create operation on the mutaeBillingSetup function (PHP) I get back the error code: "billingSetupError": "NO_SIGNUP_PERMISSION"

When building the googleAdsClient I set loginCustomerId to the manager id and the customerClientId on the mutate request.

Don't know how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vítor Brito

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 12, 2020, 3:39:39 PM6/12/20
to vitor...@byside.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vítor,

Thank you for reaching out. NO_SIGNUP_PERMISSION error occurs when you don’t have permission to set up billings. Billing setups can only be created by customers who have permission to set up them. You may contact a representative for help setting up permissions.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20YVMS:ref

Vítor Brito

Jun 12, 2020, 5:57:06 PM6/12/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
And where would I find this representative?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 15, 2020, 9:27:04 AM6/15/20
to vitor...@byside.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vítor,

Thank you for reaching out. You would need to contact the Google representative or your Google account manager for help setting up permissions.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20YVMS:ref

Vítor Brito

Jun 15, 2020, 11:19:47 AM6/15/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have access to the manager account, in which section do I find those settings/permissions?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 15, 2020, 4:04:15 PM6/15/20
to ma...@vitorbrito.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vítor,

Thank you for reaching out. You would need to ask your Google representative or your technical account manager for help setting up permissions. By logging into your google ads account you could not change those permissions settings.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20YVMS:ref

Vítor Brito

Jul 1, 2020, 7:41:35 AM7/1/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
How can I get in contact with a Google Representative?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 1, 2020, 2:53:59 PM7/1/20
to vitor...@byside.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vítor,

Thank you for reaching out. If you were previously assigned a Google account manager or representative then you can reach out to them. Otherwise, I doubt you could request for an account manager or representative. You could refer to this article for more information.