Download Leads from Campaign using API.

Prakash Shankar

Sep 15, 2021, 9:48:19 AM9/15/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I have setup Google Ads (AdWords) API using client library (.NET/C#). I can able to fetch list of Campaign Running under Account but I couldn't find any documentation to download the leads (either as CSV or List of records) related to Campaign.

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/10089020?hl=en

This is purely manual process and we need to automate using API using .NET program.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 16, 2021, 3:39:03 AM9/16/21
to psha...@qatarairways.com.qa, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You've mentioned about leads, are you referring to Lead form extensions? If yes, then can you try checking on the campaign_asset view? One of the attributed resources from that view is the asset view which contains the following fields below:

  • lead_form_asset.background_image_asset
  • lead_form_asset.business_name
  • lead_form_asset.call_to_action_description
  • lead_form_asset.call_to_action_type
  • lead_form_asset.custom_disclosure
  • lead_form_asset.delivery_methods
  • lead_form_asset.description
  • lead_form_asset.desired_intent
  • lead_form_asset.fields
  • lead_form_asset.headline
  • lead_form_asset.post_submit_call_to_action_type
  • lead_form_asset.post_submit_description
  • lead_form_asset.post_submit_headline
  • lead_form_asset.privacy_policy_url

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NULdg:ref

Prakash Shankar

Sep 16, 2021, 4:06:32 AM9/16/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm requesting Lead form information not lead form extension view.

I know below can be achieved but i need have automated way using Ads API ( not via webhook)

1. Login to the Ads UI, download CSV files.
2. Set up a webhook and pull incoming leads.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 3:06:00 AM9/17/21
to psha...@qatarairways.com.qa, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prakash,

Thank you for providing more details to your concern.

So that I can raise a feature request for downloading the information that you are looking for using API, could you provide sample screenshots of the UI where we can see it and steps how you do it in the UI?

You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata