Adding remarketing-list to Google Ads Platform

Hugo

Nov 14, 2019, 8:23:39 AM11/14/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello ,

Is there a way to add a csv file directly to the platform ( in audiences manager ) using the adwords API ( php library ) ?
My file has 6 columns ( email/country/first name/last name /phone /Zip ).
I saw that is possible to add a CRM-based user list but it is only possible for one of those fields.
Am i getting this right ?

Thank you in advance ,

Hugo

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 14, 2019, 1:37:37 PM11/14/19
to superm...@semetis.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugo,

I'm afraid, it is not possible to upload the CSV file through the AdWords API. You may use the AdWordsUserListService.mutate() operation by adding the Customer Match with email address, address, or user ID audience. Please refer to this guide for more information. Please note that a Member list can be uploaded with only one type of data and once uploaded will not accept any other ID types. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UJakrR:ref

Hugo Barcelona

Nov 15, 2019, 7:39:57 AM11/15/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Ok , i did it , now is there a way to update the user list or should i remove the list and upload an updated one each time ?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Nov 15, 2019, 12:58:54 PM11/15/19
to hu...@semetis.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugo,

You will be able to update the members of the list using the AdwordsUserListService.mutatemembers to add or remove the members. It takes 6 to 12 hours for a list to be populated with members and you will see the status as In Progress during this time. Please refer to our Customer match considerations for mutating the members successfully.