How to create whitelist account for developer to access BudgetOrderService

រតនា ជួន

May 10, 2015, 9:58:52 PM5/10/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I would like to create budget order through adwords api but I got  NotWhitelistedError.CUSTOMER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_API.
So how to create whitelist for developer to access BudgetOrderService ?

Thanks !

Raghavendra Soudala (AdWords API Team)

May 11, 2015, 12:54:55 PM5/11/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, rothana...@gmail.com
Hi Rothana,

The BudgetOrderService is available on a whitelist-only basis. If you are interested in having your account whitelisted for this service, please contact your Google Account Manager.

Cheers,
Raghavendra, AdWords API Team.

រតនា ជួន

May 12, 2015, 12:12:43 AM5/12/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, rothana...@gmail.com
Hi Raghavendra,

Actually, I've have already setup a test account for my development phase and I've just got an email from my Google Manager Account stated that 'Test account cannot be whitelisted for BOS because it doesn't have an actual invoice setup.' Is it right? If so, If I have an production account which is already whitelisted, I shall create a new client account to develop my feature using BOS. I wonder whether I may need to setup billing and can't have budget order tab because it's a new account.

Thanks !
Rothana

Raghavendra Soudala (AdWords API Team)

May 12, 2015, 2:38:04 PM5/12/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, rothana...@gmail.com
Hi Rothana,

You can ask your Google Account Manager to set up monthly invoicing on your production MCC account and also get it whitelisted so that you can use BudgetOrderService.

And you are correct, we won't whitelist a test account for this service.