Link Client to MCC

Rafael Botas

Dec 11, 2018, 1:11:37 PM12/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
hello,

I am trying to link automatically new clients to a Google MCC but I always get
ManagedCustomerServiceError.NOT_AUTHORIZED @ operations[0]

I can do everything else through the API but I have not being able to get this working.

My code:

anyone can help me please?

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Dec 11, 2018, 4:54:37 PM12/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Rafael,

The NOT_AUTHORIZED error occurs when the user authenticating the request is not authorized to perform this operation. You will need to verify that the user making this API call has Administrative access to the Manager account. If the user authorizing the API call doesn't have Administrative access, you will get the NOT_AUTHORIZED error. If that is the case, you could either ask the Admin on the account to upgrade the access level of the API user or use the credentials of a user with the required access level to make the API call. If you still encounter the error with an administrative access, please share the email address used to generate the client credentials along with the CID so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

You can use the 'Reply Privately to author' option while responding.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team

Rafael Botas

Dec 13, 2018, 11:17:15 AM12/13/18