Missing discovery product feed subtype campaigns via API

1.213 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Marek Misztal

chưa đọc,
05:56:21 19 thg 9, 202219/9/22
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
From April 27 I can download discovery type campaigns via Google Ads API (https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2022/04/announcing-v101-of-google-ads-api.html).
There are missing discovery (with subtype discovery product feed) campaigns.
If/when this subtype will be present in API result?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

chưa đọc,
07:09:09 19 thg 9, 202219/9/22
đến marko....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marek,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For our team to further investigate and provide appropriate answers, could you please provide us first with the complete API logs (request and response with request-id) generated on your end when you try downloading discovery type campaigns via Google Ads API and the whole Google Ads UI screenshot without cropping where you can see the missing discovery (with subtype discovery product feed) campaigns you are referring to?

You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Heidi
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eQLd2:ref

Johan Alpne

chưa đọc,
05:14:21 21 thg 9, 202221/9/22
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

We are also experiencing this issue with a product feed discovery campaign. Do you have any general answer to this?

Or do you want us to send request and response logs as well?

Best regards,
Johan Alpne
Developer @ Funnel

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

chưa đọc,
10:13:56 21 thg 9, 202221/9/22
đến johan...@funnel.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johan,

You have reached the Google Ads API Forum.

Since you mentioned that you also experiencing this issue with a product feed discovery campaign. I am afraid that our team does not have an update solution for this matter. For now, you may please keep an eye on our blog post and to the New and Improved in the Google Ads API for updates or announcements when it becomes available.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Jinky
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eQLd2:ref

Johan Alpne

chưa đọc,
10:51:58 21 thg 9, 202221/9/22
đến Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Ok, but just to be perfectly clear: it is not currently possible to get product feed discovery campaign through the api?

Best regards,
Johan

m-ish...@atara.co.jp

chưa đọc,
03:22:56 6 thg 10, 20226/10/22
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi team,

Please let me know if you have any updates on this thread.

Best regards,
2022年9月21日水曜日 23:51:58 UTC+9 johan...@funnel.io:

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

chưa đọc,
05:02:51 6 thg 10, 20226/10/22
đến m-ish...@atara.co.jp, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you for getting back to us.

For now, we still don't have any updates for this feature ( Discovery product feed campaign sub type ) when it will become available in the API. With that being said, what we can do is to advise you to keep an eye on our blog post and the New and Improved in the Google Ads API for updates or announcements.

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eQLd2:ref

Mantas Kačinskas

chưa đọc,
04:56:58 20 thg 2, 202320/2/23
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

There's no new info on your blog and API v13 still doesn't have Discovery subtypes. One of our clients shared a screenshot how they can retrieve Discovery subtype campaigns in Looker Studio when using native Google's connector. Is there some workaround or Google's connector uses some private API?

Thanks
Mantas

Cheng Lao

chưa đọc,
11:53:46 7 thg 3, 20237/3/23
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
We are also looking for this feature to be implemented as it's crucial to our existing reporting to cover all campaign spend

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

chưa đọc,
00:43:23 8 thg 3, 20238/3/23
đến ch...@trgtdigital.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cheng,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API team. I hope you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, since you mentioned that you are also looking for this discovery product feed campaign sub type feature to be implemented. For now, we still don't have any updates for this feature ( Discovery product feed campaign sub type ) when it will become available in the API. With that being said, what we can do is to advise you to keep an eye on our blog post and the New and Improved in the Google Ads API for updates or announcements.

Regards,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eQLd2:ref

Steffania Okido

chưa đọc,
08:37:06 18 thg 5, 202318/5/23
đến Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Do we have any news on the implementation of this campaign sub type?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

chưa đọc,
07:05:09 19 thg 5, 202319/5/23
đến steffan...@i-cherry.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I understand your concern about this. For the Discovery product feed campaign subtype, please note that we are unable to provide any updates or timeline for the implementation of the feature requests filed. All I can say is for now, please be patient and keep an eye on our blog post and to the Release Notes in Google Ads API for updates or announcements when this becomes available.

Reference links included in this email:

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp