Google ads uses different accounts to post ads with different interfaces

he yiyiang

Oct 19, 2021, 8:05:17 AM10/19/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I found that I am using a test account to create and publish search ads, which is different from the interface that I use to publish search ads in a production environment.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 20, 2021, 2:52:30 AM10/20/21
to heyi...@yeyingo.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For our team to better assist you, could you provide us with more details about your concern?

You may note that if you wish to upload ads in the production environment, you will need to to specify in your API request a production Google Ads account and use an approved developer token.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team