Ad schedule view summary

ewin zhou

Sep 15, 2021, 8:54:51 AMSep 15
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
in ad schedule view, all of data is zero,but the summary is not zero?
what the summary data mean?
adschedule.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 16, 2021, 2:18:26 AMSep 16
to ewin...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note that this forum channel can only provide assistance (via email only) to issues/concerns related to the AdWords API / Google Ads API.

As for your Google Ads UI concern wherein all the data highlighted is zero but the summary is not zero, I'm afraid that this is already outside of our team's expertise. With that, we suggest that you reach out to the Google Ads Product Team for UI related concerns.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NUKOp:ref

ewin zhou

Sep 16, 2021, 4:34:29 AMSep 16
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

I just want to confirm whether this is a normal statistic?
If it is normal, what other information is included in this statistic (because the list is all zero);
If it is not normal, then whether the statistics should be all zero, it is just a display problem, but a bug

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 10:42:04 AMSep 17
to ewin...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As our team specializes in API technical issues, we recommend that you reach out to the Ads product team, as they specialize in technical inquiries related to the Ads UI.

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Google Logo