Where can I retrieve the data for Matched locations (campaign)

Azfar Haziq

Nov 25, 2021, 10:58:21 PM11/25/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Where can I retrieve the data for Matched locations (campaign) from the API using the query?

I would like to get the data that is the same from the UI. As were attach.

I already try using the location_view but it do not return by Prefectures.
Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 12.55.36.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 29, 2021, 1:15:49 AM11/29/21
to ha...@corekara.co.jp, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Azfar,

Thank you for posting your concern.

I understand your concern, unfortunately, it is currently not possible to get the matched location information in the UI that you provided using the API. However, our team has already raised a feature request to have reporting of matched locations in the API, subject for review.

For now, please follow our blog as we will post relevant updates there about this.

Regards,

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwGCI:ref

ewin zhou

Aug 18, 2022, 1:32:56 AM8/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Is it( Matched locations (campaign)  by api ) supported now?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 18, 2022, 4:36:45 AM8/18/22
to ewin...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ewin,

I'm Darwin, also a member of the Google Ads API team. I hope you are doing well today.

Moving forward, regarding this question, "Is it( Matched locations (campaign) by api )supported now?" You may refer to this geographic_view report. A geographic view includes all metrics aggregated at the country level, one row per country. It reports metrics at either the actual physical location of the user or an area of interest.

Matched locations view: Shows your performance based on the locations where your ads appeared. These locations could be users' physical locations or locations of interest.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Darwin